martes, 15 de noviembre de 2016

Drugs

Hi everyone, today's blog I will write you about drugs and addction in my particular case. No, I'm not a drug addict or something, its just the topic of today.
But... but  I  have to be honest, I can't deny that I have my bad habit about it. For example I don't smoke or inhale anything, but I admit that in every party that I go or an occasionally friday at the university, I drink alcohol until to get drunk, not like stranded in the floor throwing up, but until here in Chile we know as "Quedar arriba de la pelota".
I have try other drugs like cigar and marihuana, but I don't like it and never really call my attention this type of drugs, also I have to say that I like running, so smoking it's totally out of the picture. (Yes, I know its a little cynical take care of your lung and not your liver...but it is what it is)
I don't think alcohol have any benefits, it's just for fun and having a good time... or a bad time if you abuse it.
Like any other thing, all depend of the quantity, if you have an addiction to alcohol like drink until get black out and don't remember anything, you have a problem 'cause it can bring you liver problems, cancer, neurological damage, depression and many other terrible things that you can avoid only taking control of the alcohol that you drink.

Here is a picture of the guilty from my drunkness
                                         Resultado de imagen para botellas de vodka black y

6 comentarios:

  1. I think I never tried eristoff black before, or any other black vodka. Never is too late...

    ResponderBorrar
  2. "quedar arriba de la pelota" is better to be in "pelota"

    ResponderBorrar
  3. the black vodka it's the best vodka ever haha

    ResponderBorrar
  4. i have never seen you drinking vodka, or drunked, i can´t imagine you drunk

    ResponderBorrar
  5. vodka, thanks to the Russians for inventing this delicious drink

    ResponderBorrar